101 Hair Ideas To Try When You’re Bored With Your Look
by Wendy Rodewald
Can’t figure out what you want to do with your hair today, next week or next month? Start with this mega helpful list of styles, tricks and hair ideas you may have never considered before.
1. Change the placement of your ponytail for an instant facelift. Trace an imaginary diagonal line from your cheekbones to the crown of your head. That’s where your elastic goes.
2. Or, for a chic, casual look, make a low ponytail at the nape of your neck.
3. Want va-va-voom volume? If you wear your hair parted to one side every day, switch sides.
4. Wearing your hair in a bun or top knot today? Prep your locks with leave-in conditioner before you style for an all-day hair mask that controls flyaways, too.
5. Curl your hair before starting an updo. Starting with straight hair can leave you with flyaways and static, says hairstylist Brian Magallones.
6. Got 10 seconds? Take a section of hair from one side of your head, twist it, Read more: